Monday 7 January 2013

I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad....


Daniel and I watched a documentary tonight called The Queen of Versailles about a billionaire family in America. The mum spent all her time shopping and getting beauty treatments - typical cliche stuff. The thing I found most shocking was her out of control spending. She went to Walmart to buy christmas gifts for her 8 children and was buying several of the same item. I was so taken aback about at the shear wastage of money and all this while they were losing money in the business and having to making hundreds of people redundant in their business. She went on to admit that she only had 8 children because she knew she could hire nannies to help. :-|

It made me so thankful for what I have, I might not have a house with 17 bathroom and 25 staff members but quite frankly I wouldn't want that. I have a little end of terrace house and its all I need to keep my babies safe and warm inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment